SYLVANIA 9005 Headlights Halogen has many benefits in terms of cost, availability, manufacturing, and illumination. Though they are less costly they are brighter and travel a longer distance than the regular lights. Halogen headlights are used in almost all cars manufactured today.
A halogen headlight consists of a glass tube which consists of 2 parts-tungsten and filament which heats up when light is switched on. As the light is switched on the electricity flows inside and the gas interacts with the chemical namely-iodine and from there, the bulb starts glowing. But first, the tungsten needs to heat up.
ABOUT SYLVANIA 9005 HEADLIGHTS:
- The SYLVANIA 9005 HEADLIGHTS has a long life span and running time. It has been manufactured using the finest body parts be it the frame or internal parts like tungsten, electrodes, filament, etc. It is way more durable and long-lasting than regular lights.
- The SYLVANIA 9005 HEADLIGHTS are brighter than other lights by almost 3 times.
- It supports both low beam and high beam. It is recommended to use high beams in fewer visibility areas like rainy or foggy areas or on highways and use low beams inside the city.
- It provides a good amount of visibility at night time
- Not only these lights emit pure white bright light but also the SYLVANIA 9005 HEADLIGHTS are stylish and have trendy looks. It weighs almost 10kg including both the headlights.
- There is no need to purchase anything extra along with the headlight, all the necessary equipment comes along with the package itself.
NOTE: Ballast may or may not be necessary to be installed along with the light. You may get the ballast along with the light but it depends on company to company. If you don’t get the ballast you may use the old one or purchase a new one.
FEATURES OF SYLVANIA 9005 HEADLIGHTS:
SYLVANIA 9005 HEADLIGHTS is a daytime running light that is capable of bearing all extreme weather conditions be it rain, snow or fog. It is trusted to deliver superior performance in every condition. Visibility is increased drastically.
- Warranty and certification
The SYLVANIA 9005 HEADLIGHTS is ISO certified. Warranty depends on the manufacturer. Some provide 1 year warranty while some provide more than 1 year. One important point to be remembered is that you must check the company’s credibility before purchasing this headlight. Mostly companies are DOT or SAE certified.
Battery consumption of SYLVANIA 9005 HEADLIGHTS is also pretty less than other lights. Though it is brighter than other lights but it still uses less battery than them.
60watt 10VOLT energy is used from the battery saving the electrical power and improving the performance.
- Easy installation and replacement: The SYLVANIA 9005 HEADLIGHTS has a bit complex installation process. It involves complex wiring so it’s better to seek professional help
The SYLVANIA 9005 HEADLIGHTS is waterproof and dustproof. Most headlights have a problem of fogging up during fog or rainy season, but not with this one. It lasts longer than regular lights and parts like frame, bulb, electrodes and tungsten are pretty strong and sturdy.
INCLUDED COMPONENTS ARE 2 HEADLIGHTS, 2 XENON BULBS, AND NECESSARY ADJUSTMENTS (BALLAST MAYBE INCLUDED)
Also Check:- AUDI Q5 Headlight bulb