ABOUT TOYOTA SCION:
SCION is a discontinued variant of the company TOYOTA. It was a model manufactured to appeal to youth with its sports variant which was inexpensive at the same time. However, the product did not do well in the market and was discontinued and absorbed back by TOYOTA. The product was badly hit by the financial crisis of 2007-08 and further on the brand name did not do well.
ABOUT SCION TC:
SCION TC is a series of sports cars manufactured in 2004 in japan. It was a 2 door hatchback which was a huge hit in the United States. However, the second model of the car was introduced in 2010 with a change in body design and engine. A more powerful engine was used in the vehicle.
ABOUT SCION TC HEADLIGHTS:
The SCION TC HEADLIGHTS has a long life span and running time. It has been manufactured using the finest body parts be it the frame or internal parts like tungsten, electrodes, filament, etc.
- It is way more durable and long-lasting than regular lights. One important point to be remembered is that you must check the Company’s credibility before purchasing this headlight.
- The headlight is ISO certified. Warranty depends on the manufacturer. Some provide a 1-year warranty while some provide more than 1 year. Most companies are DOT or SAE certified.
SCION TC HEADLIGHTS is a daytime running light that is capable of bearing all extreme weather conditions be it rain, snow or fog.
- The headlights are brighter than other lights as well. The headlight is waterproof and dustproof. Most headlights have a problem of fogging up during fog or rainy season, but not with this one.
- It lasts longer than regular lights and parts like frame, bulb, electrodes and tungsten are pretty strong and sturdy.
The SCION TC HEADLIGHTS has a bit complex installation process. It involves complex wiring so it’s better to seek professional help. There is no need to purchase anything extra along with the headlight, all the necessary equipment comes along with the package itself.
- NOTE: Ballast may or may not be necessary to be installed along with the light. You may get the ballast along with the light but it depends on company to company. If you don’t get the ballast you may use the old one or purchase a new one.
- BRIGHTNESS AND VISIBILITY
It supports both low beam and high beam. It is recommended to use high beams in fewer visibility areas like rainy or foggy areas or on highways and use low beams inside the city.
- It provides a good amount of visibility at night time also. It is trusted to deliver superior performance in every condition. Visibility is increased drastically.
- These lights emit pure white bright light and also the SCION TC HEADLIGHTS are stylish and have trendy looks. You would see the difference yourself after installing the lights.
Battery consumption of SCION TC HEADLIGHTS is also pretty less than other lights. Though it is brighter than other lights it still uses less power from the battery saving electrical power and improving performance.