XENON is a gas that has lots of advantages over normal bulbs and lamps. It produces a brighter light than regular bulbs which spreads over a larger distance. It acts as a light-emitting source. It produces a glow at its discharge. For example cameras, lamps and headlights. It is colorless.
The new xenon headlights are way powerful than your normal factory lights. The frame, electrodes, or inside the glass is way stronger than previous models. It supports both low beam and high beam and has a UV lens that protects the light and keeps it new.
ABOUT RCP 6000K XENON HID:
- RCP 6000K XENON HID uses a 35-watt 12volt power supply which is strong and reliable. The headlights come with a 1 OR 2-year warranty.
- You get all the necessary adjustments and equipment inside the package so you may complete the installation process yourself or you may get it done from a professional.
- RCP 6000K XENON HID spreads light over a large and wider distance so the visibility is drastically improved on the road.
- Xenon produces cleaner, whiter, brighter, and safer light. It is safer because when there is power or battery failure the light automatically stops its operation.
- RCP 6000K XENON HID light can be used for daily commuting as it is a daytime running light as well as a night vision light also. It provides a good amount of visibility at night time also.
FEATURES OF RCP 6000K XENON HID:
- Fitment and install
The xenon lights have an easy fitting system. You just need to join the wires of light with that of the car and start using. The light comes preassembled, there is no complex wiring required. The headlight though is designed for precise fitment.
- Long-lasting and durable
The lens of light is UV protected so it prevents damage, improves performance, illuminates more light, and spreads a long distance. It supports both low beam and high beam. These lights are pretty long-lasting and durable.
- Brightness and illumination
It is just 35watt 12volt and produces bright white light. Also, it travels wider and longer distances than the normal halogen lights. The low beam and high beam can be adjusted by us. These lights always provide adequate lighting to you.
- Battery consumption
These xenon lights consume less power than the halogens and at the same time last longer than them. According to average data the xenon lights have a longer life than regular halogens have.
- Headlight quality
The material used in the electrode and outer tube is quite strong and sturdy. It is long-lasting and shock-resistant also. They have the capability of surviving extreme weather conditions and they do their job every time.
Also Check:- Ford Fusion Headlights