CHRYSLER 200 is a series of mid-sized 2 doors convertible luxury cars manufactured and marketed under CHRYSLER itself. The first generation of this car was introduced in 2005 and there have been many changes in the models over the years be it in the outer body, windshield, headlights, or wheels.
- CHRYSLER 200 HEADLIGHTS is DOT/SAE certified.
- It is a plug-and-play type.
- It has a polycarbonate lens and is UV coated.
- Battery consumption: 60 watts for both lights combined.
ABOUT CHRYSLER 200 HEADLIGHTS:
CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTY
- This means that there is no compromise on the quality of the headlight.
- It has been manufactured after following all the norms and standard requirements.
- Warranty is based on the manufacturer to manufacturer. Some provide 6 months, some provide more than that.
- The installation process of CHRYSLER 200 HEADLIGHTS is quite easy.
- The light comes preassembled so there is no need for complex wiring. You can just splice and join the wire of headlight with the car and you are good to go.
- The package will include a lens, 2 headlights, 2 bulbs, and 2 adapters.
- The CHRYSLER 200 HEADLIGHTS have superior performance on road.
- The frame or body of the headlight is made up of strong and solid material which can bear extreme weather conditions.
- There has been a problem of fogging up of lens in other lights but not in case of these headlights because the lens is capable of bearing extreme heat emitted from the bulb so the process of condensation doesn’t happen and it doesn’t get fogged up.
- The color temperature of CHRYSLER 200 HEADLIGHTS is around 6500 kelvin.
- It is brighter than other local lights available in the market. It supports both high beams and low beams.
- The brightness ranges around 8000 lumens for high beams and around 5500 lumens for low beams.
- It is advised to use high beams in low visibility areas like rainy, foggy or hilly areas and use low beams while you are driving inside the city.
- Battery consumption of these headlights is comparatively lesser than other lights.
- It consumes almost 30 watts of 12-volt energy from your car. That means the total consumption is around 60 watts 24 volts for both the headlights.
- The saving of electrical energy thus enhances the overall vehicle’s performance.
- CHRYSLER 200 HEADLIGHTS is a daytime running light that is capable of bearing all extreme weather conditions be it rain, snow, or fog.
- Daytime running lights as the name suggests are lights that provide adequate lighting even during the daytime. There are many places where headlights are used even during the daytime because the atmosphere is of such kind. The visibility in some areas is less so headlights are used by people during the daytime.
Also Read:- 2015 Camaro Headlights