BMW E90 xenon headlights are high-intensity discharge (HID) lights that are brighter than the normal lights and increase the visibility on the road drastically.
They deliver superior performance and have a considerably longer life span than normal bulbs. For example cameras, lamps and headlights. It is colorless. It has a UV lens that protects the light and keeps it new.
ABOUT BMW E90 XENON HEADLIGHTS:
- Battery consumption of BMW E90 XENON HEADLIGHTS is also pretty less than other lights. Though it is brighter than other lights it still uses less battery than them.
- 55watt energy is used from the battery saving the electrical power and improving the performance.
- The BMW E90 XENON HEADLIGHTS has a long life span and running time
- The BMW E90 XENON HEADLIGHTS are brighter than other lights by almost 3 times.
- It supports both low beam and high beam. It is recommended to use high beams in fewer visibility areas like rainy or foggy areas or on highways and use low beams inside the city.
- It provides a good amount of visibility at night time also.
NOTE: Ballast is necessary to be installed along with the light. You may get the ballast along with the light but it depends on company to company. If you don’t get the ballast you may use the old one or purchase a new one.
FEATURES OF BMW E90 XENON HEADLIGHTS:
BMW E90 XENON HEADLIGHTS is a daytime running light that is capable of bearing all extreme weather conditions be it rain, snow or fog. It is trusted to deliver superior performance in every condition. It has a color temperature of 6000 kelvin. Visibility is increased drastically.
- Warranty and certification
The BMW E90 XENON HEADLIGHTS is ISO certified. Warranty depends on the manufacturer. Some provide 1-year warranty while some provide more than 1 year. One important point to be remembered is that you must check the company’s credibility before purchasing this headlight. Most companies are DOT or SAE certified.
- Design and looks
Not only these lights have a color temperature of 6000 kelvin and emit pure white bright light but also the BMW E90 XENON HEADLIGHTS are stylish and have trendy looks. It weighs almost 10kg including both the headlights.
- Easy installation and replacement
The BMW E90 XENON HEADLIGHTS has an easy installation process. It is a plug-and-play type. You just need to join headlight wire with car wire nothing else as it comes preassembled. Also it has a precise edge-to-edge fitment.
The BMW E90 XENON HEADLIGHTS is waterproof and dustproof. Most headlights have a problem of fogging up during fog or rainy season, but not with this one. It lasts 5 times longer than regular lights and parts like frame, bulb, electrodes and tungsten are pretty strong and sturdy.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS ARE 2 HEADLIGHTS, 2 XENON BULBS, AND NECESSARY ADJUSTMENTS (BALLAST MAYBE INCLUDED)