BMW 135i Xenon Headlights are high-intensity discharge (HID) lights that are brighter than the normal lights and increase the visibility on the road drastically.
XENON is a colorless gas that acts as a light-emitting source. It produces a glow at its discharge. For example cameras, lamps and headlights.
- The new xenon headlights are way powerful than your normal factory lights.
- It supports both low beam and high beam and has a UV lens that protects the light and keeps it new.
- They deliver superior performance and have a considerably longer life span than normal bulbs.
- For example cameras, lamps and headlights. It is colorless. It has a UV lens that protects the light and keeps it new.
ABOUT BMW 135i XENON HEADLIGHTS:
- The power supply system of BMW 135i XENON HEADLIGHTS is strong and reliable. The headlights come with a 2-year warranty. However, it depends from company to company. Some provide a warranty of 1 year.
- You get all the necessary adjustments and equipment inside the package so you may complete the installation process yourself or you may get it done from a professional.
- BMW 135i XENON HEADLIGHTS spreads light over a large and wider distance so the visibility is drastically improved on the road.
- It is safer because when there is power or battery failure the light automatically stops its operation.
- BMW 135i XENON HEADLIGHTS light can be used for daily commuting as it is a daytime running light as well as a night vision light also. It provides a good amount of visibility at night time also.
FEATURES OF BMW 135I XENON HEADLIGHTS:
1.) Fitment and install
The xenon lights have an easy fitting system. You just need to join the wires of light with that of the car and start using. The light comes preassembled, there is no complex wiring required. The headlight though is designed for precise fitment.
2.) Long-lasting and durable
The lens of light is UV protected so it prevents damage, improves performance, illuminates more light, and spreads a long distance. It supports both low beam and high beam. These lights are pretty long-lasting and durable.
3.) Brightness and illumination
The light travels a wider and longer distance than the normal halogen lights. The low beam and high beam can be adjusted by us. These lights always provide adequate lighting to you.
4.) Battery consumption
According to average data the xenon lights have a life of about 3200 hrs and halogens have an average life of about 800 hrs. These xenon lights consume less power than the halogens and at the same time last longer than them.
5.) Headlight quality
The material used in the electrode and outer tube is quite strong and sturdy. It is long-lasting and shock-resistant also. They have the capability of surviving extreme weather conditions and they do their job every time.
Q 1. What is the difference between regular ones and these lights?
Ans. The difference is brightness and quality. Increased visibility and increased quality are the major distinguishing factors.
Q 2. Is it low beam or high beam?
Ans. It supports both high and low beam
Q 3. Can the light be customized or not?
Ans. Yes the light can be customized. Ask your seller for more details. Before customizing or making any additional changes read the company’s policy whether your brand allows any additional change or not. Follow that for protection of your product’s warranty.
Q 4. Can we install an additional bulb along with the light?
Ans. No you cannot add any additional components as it will void the warranty of the product. You are not required to attach any additional bulb or LED strip, the headlight is enough for improved and powerful visibility.
Q 5. What is a DRL?
Ans. Daytime running light provides proper and adequate visibility on road even during daytime.