JEEP TJ is the second generation of JEEP WRANGLER. It was introduced in 1996 manufactured and marketed by Chrysler Corporation. It was continued till 2006 and was first introduced in the United States.
Highlighted Details of Jeep Tj led Headlights
- Daytime running light
- High beam and low beam both supported
- Includes turn signals also
- Color temperature is 6000 kelvin
- Battery consumption is 60 watt that is 120 watt in total
- Life span is around 48000 hours
- Brightness range: the high beam is 5500 lumens, the low beam is 3000 lumens
- Easy plug and play installation
- Waterproof and dustproof
Features And Characteristics of Jeep tj led Headlights
- JEEP TJ LED HEADLIGHTS is a daytime running light therefore you get an adequate amount of lighting even during the day. It is beneficial for people living in high-altitude areas like hilly areas because the sunlight is not sufficient.
- The headlight assembly supports both high and low beams. You can switch between the two anytime. It is suggested to use high beams on highways or any low visibility areas and use low beams inside the city.
- It included turn signals also therefore you do not need to purchase them separately.
- The headlight has an easy installation procedure. JEEP TJ LED HEADLIGHTS is a plug-and-play type of product.
- So you just need to adjoin the plug of assembly with the car and you are good to go.
- You can watch YouTube videos for reference if you are unable to carry out the installation task.
- The whole headlight assembly has been made up of solid and strong materials. The frame has been made up of aluminum that is strong enough to survive extreme weather conditions also. It has triple-layer paint which prevents it from rusting.
- Along with that JEEP TJ LED HEADLIGHTS has a polycarbonate lens that is UV protected so it remains protected from the extreme heat of the sun and also the bulb emission also does not harm the lens.
- It also has a one-way vent which speeds up the cooling process. The hot air passes out of the assembly and the temperature remains stable.
FITTING OF HEADLIGHT
- The assembly has a perfect fitting according to the shape of light.
- It has precise edge-to-edge cutting.
- Most local aftermarket products have a problem of inaccurate fitting but not this one, this one has a perfect fitting.
- The battery consumption of these JEEP TJ LED HEADLIGHTS is 60 watts that are in total there is a consumption of 120 watts.
- The light is believed and claimed to run for about 48000 hours, it is a pretty long life span.
- This battery consumption is lesser than other lights so this saving of energy improves the performance of the vehicle.
Also Check:- Ford Focus 2012 Transmission