Westside self service auto dismantlers are an auto parts store located in California. They deal in the sale and purchase of second-hand auto parts. The yard primarily purchases old and damaged vehicles that are no longer in use and pull out parts from it.
This yard was started way back in 1982 and has since been serving the people of California.
Ever since its establishment, the salvage yard has been a fixed entity at the same location as 30 years ago. Its current address is at 8125 W Goshen Ave, Visalia, California, 93291, United States. Customers can contact Westside self service auto dismantlers to schedule an appointment prior to the visit, on their contact number: (559) 237-5591.
The store opens up every Monday to Saturday from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Their timings on Sunday are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. They have different timings for each separate season; you can visit their official website to get any further information on that.
Like all other auto salvage stores, Westside self service auto dismantlers offer their customers a wide variety of services. We present you a list of most of the services provided by the salvage yard, below:
- They purchase vehicles such as cars, SUVs, Trucks, Motorbikes, commercial or pickup vehicles, etc. It does not matter if your vehicle is in a condition to work or not.
- They are also known to provide a quote on your vehicle extremely quickly. You can get an estimated value of your vehicle simply through a phone call, by providing just a few details about it.
- As the store’s name suggests, customers are required to pull the parts of their vehicles, themselves. It is a great way to save a lot of money that would otherwise be spent on hiring external manpower.
- The yard promises to pay for and pick up your vehicle from you the same day you get a quotation on it.
- Being in the business for so long has allowed Westside self service auto dismantlers to collect an extremely large treasure of parts from all sorts of vehicles. They have a wide array of:
- Foreign and domestic parts
- Parts from all years make, and models.
- They also have big rig parts for the Fresno area.
- All the parts sold come with extendable warranty periods so that customers can rest assured when making their purchases.
- The store recommends you to be prepared with all safety precautions such as gloves, glasses, coveralls, etc. when you come to pull out your car parts.
Westside self service auto dismantlers have impeccable customer support service. Their staff is supportive of the customers and patiently answers all their queries. They also have a Mexican food truck on their premises, so that customers can replenish themselves with energy after working hard to pull parts from their vehicles.
The yard has an average satisfaction rating of 3.7 derived from over 200 customer reviews. You can also leave reviews on their web page so that Westside can improve their services even more in the future.