Waterloo Auto Parts Salvage Centre is an Auto parts store in Iowa. They deal in second hand auto parts. The parts are derived from old and damaged vehicles that the yard purchases.
The yard has an impressively well maintained website, which contains a lot of information about their store. It also makes conducting business online and remotely a lot easier.
The Waterloo Auto Parts Salvage Centre has its address at 1501 Grandview Avenue, Waterloo, Iowa, 50703, United States. You can contact the store owners for any details on their contact number: +1 319-234-5207.
The store has fixed opening and closing timings. They open every Monday through Friday from 7:00AM to 5:00 PM. They remain closed every Saturday and Sunday.
Steps of the salvage part sale process
Waterloo Auto Parts Salvage Centre provides follows a set process of dealing with all the auto parts that come to them. Below is a comprehensive list of steps followed by them, from the beginning to end:
- All the auto parts that reach them are graded using an ARA grading process.
- The part is listed on the online inventory, along with its picture and concerned details.
- If any parts are not up to the mark, then they are flagged off and removed from the inventory and added to the scrap list.
- When the part is selected by a customer from the website or in person, it is marked for sale.
- The parts which are sold are first packaged safely and then shipped off to the customer’s address.
The salvage yard mainly deals in the sale and purchase of auto parts, however we have compiled a list of all the services that the Waterloo Auto Parts Salvage Centre provides:
- They purchase old and damaged vehicles from their owners at affordable prices, which is generally either according to the condition of the vehicle or its new weight.
- They update all the latest vehicles arrivals on their website for the benefit of their customers.
- They have a huge selection of car parts of new and old vehicles alike.
- The store also sells OEM parts for cars and trucks.
- The rest of the body of vehicles is referred to as scrap metals, they are sold further to factories or garages to melt it and use in a new vehicle manufacturing process.
- Their staff has decades of experience in dealing with vehicles, so they are experts in auto salvage as well as repair.
- They can also help in fixing up any vehicles that might have just broken down and needs a little fixing.
Waterloo Auto Parts Salvage Centre provides is known for their impeccable customer service. Their store is one of the cleanest and most organised salvage yards in the area, a fact that impresses a lot of the customers. They have a satisfaction rating of 4.3 from their visitors.
The yard also encourages you to leave your reviews on their social media handles and google reviews. They display some of the most honest and encouraging reviews on their website.
Parts We Carry:
|Computer modules||Reservoir||Airbag||Driveshaft||Brake parts|
|Steering (all parts)||Sensors||Console||Fog lamps||Crankshaft|
|Door mirrors||Taillight||Ignition switch||Moldings||Engine block|
|Headlight||Door handle||Wheels||Hubcap||A/C compressor|
|Coolant part||Fuse box||Oil cooler||Sunvisor||Fender Skirt|
|Gas padel||Gas cap||Condensor||Camshaft||Fuel pump|