Pitts Auto Parts Inc. or famously known as Pitts Junkyard is an auto parts store in Alabama. This family-owned business was established in 1979. They buy totaled and decommissioned vehicles that can no longer be used. The vehicles are then dismantled and taken apart. Pitts sells the dismantled parts in two categories
- The usable parts are sold for use in other operating vehicles.
- The unusable metals are sold as scrap metal to recycling companies.
People interested in selling their junk vehicles can visit the store themselves. The store is situated on 14369 South, Blackburn Rd, Athens, Alabama (35611), United States. For any queries, you can contact them on their phone number +1 256-233-2677.
The working hours of the Pitts Junkyard on Mondays to Saturdays are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. They do not open on Sundays. They can also be contacted by visiting their user-friendly official website
Services offered by the Pitts junkyard
Auto junkyards purchase all kinds of vehicles, but they specialize in cars. Some of the services provided by Pitts are listed below:
- They buy up old and beaten-up cars that can no longer be used by customers.
- Sometimes the vehicles are in extremely bad condition, that they cannot be driven. In such cases, customers can call for a curbside delivery, where the junkyard can be paid to tow the vehicle off.
- Pitts also sells both salvaged and old auto parts on their official website.
- It is known especially for selling quality auto body parts, used engines, rebuilt parts, etc.
- They offer a 30 days warranty on the parts sold. Customers can contact them for any extra information on their delivery policies.
- It sells both late model and foreign car parts.
- Pitts also sells used interior parts from vehicles.
Car scrapping process at a Junkyard
Selling cars at a junkyard is a great way to contribute to reducing waste pollution on the planet. The cars that are bought by the Pitts Junkyard undergo several steps of scrapping.
- Firstly, the car should be written off by the insurance company. It can then be sold to the auto junkyard.
- After arriving at the junkyard, the cars are depolluted and all the useful parts are pulled out.
- The leftover parts of the car mostly scrap metals such as iron, steel, plastic, glass, rubber, etc.
- Proper care is taken of the car parts that are to be rebuilt for reselling.
- Recycling your junk and old car at a junkyard is an appositive step towards a greener environment. It helps in keeping millions of tonnes of metals from going to waste.
Customer service and Reviews
In the last 40 years of its establishment, the Pitts Junkyard has been serving its customers. The store is known for its customer satisfaction and its friendly staff. It has an average customer satisfaction rating of 4.5.
You can visit this junkyard for its genuine customer service reviews and good selling prices.
Parts We Carry:
|Computer modules||Reservoir||Airbag||Driveshaft||Brake parts|
|Steering (all parts)||Sensors||Console||Fog lamps||Crankshaft|
|Door mirrors||Taillight||Ignition switch||Moldings||Engine block|
|Headlight||Door handle||Wheels||Hubcap||A/C compressor|
|Coolant part||Fuse box||Oil cooler||Sunvisor||Fender Skirt|
|Gas padel||Gas cap||Condensor||Camshaft||Fuel pump|
- All Brand Used Parts
- And More. Call Today +1-855-914-2008