Phoenix LLC is a popular auto salvage store in Arizona. The store is primarily an auto recycling place where they purchase used and damaged cars from their owners. They can even repair your cars if they have been damaged. Phoenix salvage auto parts also sell car parts that they salvage. Phoenix salvage has been in the business since its establishment in 1983.
Auto salvaging is an important job in the current scenario. Salvage yards prevent usable car parts from becoming waste. If a completely unsaleable car is sold to them, it is used for its scrap metals. Cars contain several important ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Some popular car parts sold by them are:
- Car air conditioners and heaters
- Fuel pumps
Since setting up shop almost 40 years ago, Phoenix salvage auto shop has acquired a loyal business base in its current location. Customers who are interested in visiting the store should call in for an appointment beforehand. Their contact number is +1 602-296-4520.
The store address is at 2130 W Broadway Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85041, United States. The salvage yard is open 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday, it is closed on Sundays. The opening hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. You can even visit their official website for making an appointment.
A single visit at the salvage yard can consume up to 15 minutes. The afternoon slot at 3:00 PM is usually the busiest, so you should visit the store accordingly.
Services provided by Phoenix Salvage Auto Parts
Phoenix yard offers almost all kinds of car salvage services possible. We have provided you with a list of all the aids they can help you with:
- They purchase damaged car parts from customers and take them out of the car.
- They can also save a damaged car sold to them by fixing them up for resale.
- The cars fixed are all sold further to new people as second-hand cars.
- Customers can visit the store for in-store shopping of the car parts they wish to purchase. You can either install the parts yourselves or have the yard do it for you.
- They also sell car accessories, like upholstery or car stereo systems, etc.
- You can take a look at the inventory collection of Phoenix auto parts by visiting their website.
- They also supply some big auto parts to big manufacturers of used vehicles, who in turn sell them to car builders or garages.
- If you have lost your car’s title it is still possible to sell it to a salvage yard. They will only make use of its parts.
Phoenix salvage auto parts aim to provide their customers with the best service possible. They purchase cars at extremely reasonable prices from their customers. They also follow an impeccably organized inventory system, so they do not have to waste their customers’ time by looking through
all their goods.
They have an average rating of 4.6 according to the reviews by customers.
Parts We Carry:
|Computer modules||Reservoir||Airbag||Driveshaft||Brake parts|
|Steering (all parts)||Sensors||Console||Fog lamps||Crankshaft|
|Door mirrors||Taillight||Ignition switch||Moldings||Engine block|
|Headlight||Door handle||Wheels||Hubcap||A/C compressor|
|Coolant part||Fuse box||Oil cooler||Sunvisor||Fender Skirt|
|Gas padel||Gas cap||Condensor||Camshaft||Fuel pump|