Mission Auto Wrecking Goleta is an auto junkyard located in California. They deal in the sale and purchase of automobiles. The yard does not have any quality checks on the kinds of vehicles they buy. It can be damaged and destroyed or even been part of an accident.
Unused cars or vehicles in general, contain several harmful and hazardous elements in them, such as coolants, engine fluids or oils, etc., It is imperative to dispose of them responsibly which is where the use of wrecking yards comes in. Yards like Mission Auto Wrecking are equipped to deal with these.
- They have the highly skilled and trained staff who properly disposes of these materials before beginning the salvage process.
- They have all safety regulations set up by the federal and local governments in place.
The address of the Mission Auto Wrecking is at 5939 Placencia St, Goleta, California, 93117, United States. You can easily enter the address on any map application and reach the store. Customers can also call the store in advance to make an appointment before visiting. Their contact number is +1 805-964-4858.
The wrecking yard works on set timings. We have mentioned all the store timings below for you to refer to:
- Monday to Friday – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday – 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Sunday – Closed
Wrecking yards are a very big business in the United States, almost all the cars manufactured and sold here, ultimately end up being recycled. It saves millions of tonnes of steel and other metals in the long run. This large-scale operation is possible because of stores like Mission Auto Wrecking Goleta California junkyard.
Before you pay a visit to the store, you can read about all the services it provides from the following compilation:
- Their main job is to salvage vehicles, which is pulling out working parts from unusable, damaged or destroyed vehicles.
- These parts are checked for quality or any danger. They are then sold off to customers at very nominal prices.
- They buy up all the unwanted vehicles which are sold to them, thus saving up a lot of space in the landfills as well as the creation of waste.
- They sell off parts like engines, auto transmissions, brakes, axles, etc.
- The yard not only deals with car parts but also parts of many other vehicles like trucks etc.
- They provide fair prices for your vehicles, generally at the spot based on the make and model of the vehicle
- The outer body of the vehicle is converted into scrap metal and sold off to big garages or factories, where it is melted and further used to manufacture cars.
For Mission Auto Wrecking, California Junkyard their priority is to make their customers happy. They have very friendly staff members that are happy to help customers in any which way possible. The store has an average customer satisfaction rating of 3.9 provided by the customers who visited the yard.
You can also leave a review on their official Facebook page or use it to connect with them.