Captain Donald and Julie Schmidt started Michigan Marine Salvage 40 years ago in 1970, now since they have been in the business for a long time they have a keen knowledge about the business. There are many employees working for a long time with them so they are also experienced.
Michigan Marine Salvage is situated near Clinton River near Lake St. Clair. It is known for providing various entertainment facilities related to boats and water vessels. Some of them include:
- PROVIDING BOAT ON RENTAL BASIS
It has a collection of boats which it provides to people on a rental basis. You can visit and contact the yard for discussing the fee and charges details.
- PARKING YOUR BOAT WITH THEM WITH PROPER WRAP AND COVER
Also if you are owner of a boat you can contact the yard for parking your boat with them with all the security and protection. They provide all the facilities for covering your boat properly as seasonal changes can affect your boat.
- PROVIDING MAINTENANCE ON BOATS
If you want to get your boat repaired or serviced this facility is also provided by the yard. They fix your boat whatever the problem is and maintain it.
FACILITIES PROVIDED BY MICHIGAN MARINE SALVAGE:
- Sometimes there is an incident of oil spillage in the water body. Michigan Marine Salvage provides the facility of cleaning the oil spills.
- Sometimes the boat needs to be recovered and repaired. This facility is provided by Michigan Marine Salvage. If you want to get the boat fixed then this is the right place.
- Nextly if you want to purchase some new parts for your boat you can come here and have a look at the collection of Michigan Marine Salvage. They have a large inventory collection.
- We have discussed about the rental and maintenance facility provided by Michigan Marine Salvage. You can rent a boat anytime 24 x 7. Also you can park and maintain your boat with them. They will protect your boat from harsh climate.
- There are many unexpected situations that arise suddenly so we need to be well equipped to fight that situation. Though the boats are well equipped with all the necessary requirements you will be taking on with you but then too they are fully ready to come out to meet any unexpected situation. Michigan Marine Salvage have spare boats ready with them all the time which they keep ready to travel anywhere in US or Canada. Many situations like gas leakage or battery dead happen sometimes which could be dealt with easily. Moreover, if there is water leakage or fire in the boat, they have a solution for that also. Fire extinguishers are kept always and a second boat is called off for help.
- If you need any second hand parts for your boat like engines, handles, anchors, boards or any other parts then you can get them here at very reasonable prices and good quality.
Parts We Carry:
|Computer modules||Reservoir||Airbag||Driveshaft||Brake parts|
|Steering (all parts)||Sensors||Console||Fog lamps||Crankshaft|
|Door mirrors||Taillight||Ignition switch||Moldings||Engine block|
|Headlight||Door handle||Wheels||Hubcap||A/C compressor|
|Coolant part||Fuse box||Oil cooler||Sunvisor||Fender Skirt|
|Gas padel||Gas cap||Condensor||Camshaft||Fuel pump|