Levi’s wrecking yard is a popular car repair and maintenance store in Arkansas. This automobile shop was established in 1993 and has since 30 years sustained its operations as a family-owned business. The store is owned and maintained by the owner, Levi Grey. Levi’s wrecking yard also operates as a salvage yard and sells used cars.
The store’s revenue is estimated to be about $95,000 per annum. The store accepts payments only in cash, from its customers.
Levi’s wrecking yard is a 30-year-old business in Hamburg is Arkansas. Their current address location is 954 Ashley Road 12 W, Hamburg, AR, United States. Customers can contact them by calling the store beforehand on 870-853-8184.
The Wrecking yard opens regularly from Monday to Friday from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Interested visitors can also contact Levi’s by visiting their Facebook or Instagram page on Levi’s Wrecking Yard.
Services provided by Levi’s Wrecking Yard
Levi’s salvage yard provides its customers many different services. Below is a compiled list of its popular services:
- It purchases totaled vehicles from customers can salvage them for its parts and scrap metals.
- Levi’s Wrecking yard also sells vehicles second-hand. The vehicles can range from antique cars to newer models.
- They rebuild used auto parts that are saved from other vehicles.
- They sell automobile accessories saved from used cars.
- Levi’s also supplies used automobile parts to wholesalers and manufacturers.
- They also provide car repair services for cars that have simply broken down.
- The store also offers car and truck crushing service. Vehicles that cannot be used anymore are better off being crushed to save a large amount of metal pollution.
- The store has a large number of parts in its inventory; it provides customers a lot of options to choose from.
Importance of Wrecking Yards
After several decades of use, vehicles begin breaking down a lot, need expensive repairs, and contribute a lot to the overall pollution. Such vehicles need to be discarded well. Salvage yards such as Levi’s Wrecking yard are a good place to sell your vehicle to. They have practices that help in curbing pollution:
- They are an important source to finish end-of-life recycle for a vehicle.
- It’s the perfect place for a vehicle completely damaged and totaled by an accident etc.
- They prevent several million tonnes of ferrous and non-ferrous metals from ending up as waste in landfills and/or seeping into the earth.
- Wrecking yards sell-off auto parts for a second use, making good use of the finite minerals of the planet.
Customer service and satisfaction at Levi’s Wrecking Yard
The most important aspect of any service-related business is customer service. Levi’s wrecking yard aims to make its customers happy. They have a helpful and friendly staff, which provides good vehicle advice to those who stop by at the store.
The wrecking yard has an average rating of 4.3, provided on Google by visitors. Levi’s also encourages its customers to leave reviews on Google, or their Facebook or Instagram page sharing their experience.
|Computer modules||Reservoir||Airbag||Driveshaft||Brake parts|
|Steering (all parts)||Sensors||Console||Fog lamps||Crankshaft|
|Door mirrors||Taillight||Ignition switch||Moldings||Engine block|
|Headlight||Door handle||Wheels||Hubcap||A/C compressor|
|Coolant part||Fuse box||Oil cooler||Sunvisor||Fender Skirt|
|Gas padel||Gas cap||Condensor||Camshaft||Fuel pump|