In recent years, an industry that has seen a beaming rise is the auto recycling and salvages industry. A part of this industry is the Colorado-based, Grand Junction Auto Recyclers Salvage.
They purchase old and damaged vehicles pull out their parts. These parts are then sold as second-hand parts. After being in the business for a long period of time, they have amassed a very large amount of inventory of domestic and foreign cars. You can even find auto parts of really old and vintage vehicles.
The store address of the Grand Junction Auto Recycler is 690 S 6th St, Grand Junction, Colorado, 81501, United States. Interested Customers can call ahead at the store to fix appointments or ask for directions. The store's official contact number is +1 970-986-9155.
The salvage yard opens five days a week. Their operating hours are:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Friday – 11:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Wednesday and Thursday – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday - Closed
Like all other salvage yards, the Grand Junction Auto Recycler store provides its customers with many automobile-related services:
- They buy all kinds of damages and dilapidated vehicles from customers at fair prices.
- The quote prices that they offer the customers are based on the net weight of the vehicle and its condition.
- All the cars which are purchased are inspected and then sold off at their respective centers.
- The reusable cars are given to auto repair centers to get fixed and the damaged ones are taken apart.
- The inside parts of damaged vehicles are sold to customers individually and the outer scrap materials are sent to manufacturing factories where they are melted.
- Grand Junction also provides towing and curbs side pick-up services for cars that cannot be driven.
- Customers can call up the store to check for any auto parts that they want to purchase. If the yard has it in stock, they can even provide delivery services.
Importance of the Recycling Industry
Looking at stores like the Grand Junction Auto Recycler makes you wonder what the ultimate use of vehicle recycling is. You should know that the United States has a near-perfect record of recycling almost 100 percent of the cars that they manufacture. The auto recycling business has helped in several different aspects of life in the country:
- It has generated mass levels of employment for the people, who are good at skill-related jobs rather.
- It is the 16th largest industry in the US, and contributes billions of dollars to the national GDP, annually.
- It helps in saving several finite resources, such as metal and oil, which would otherwise be wasted in producing new vehicle and their parts.
The Grand Junction Auto recycler Salvage is known for their excellent customer service and their regard for all the safety procedures. They have been awarded an impressive 4.3 stars by satisfied customers.
They have highly skilled staff in the matters of recycling. Their staff members are always ready to help the customers with any of their curiosities and questions.