Certified Auto Salvage is a Salvage yard located in California. If you are looking to buy either used auto parts or junk vehicles, then this is the place for you. They deal in high-quality car parts and scrap metals at affordable prices.
The yard was established many years ago and has been since collecting a fine assortment of used vehicles and their parts.
The Certified Auto Salvage’s location is at 904 E 2nd St, Santa Ana, California, 92701, United States. They can be contacted on their phone number: 714 835-4137. You can ring this number to secure an appointment, before visiting the store. It should be kept in mind that the salvage yard remains the busiest during peak afternoon periods.
The yard opens six days a week, their opening days and timings are listed below:
- Monday to Saturday – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Sunday – Closed
The store follows all the state-advised precautions, so it is advisable to wear a mask and follow the proper distancing rules.
Below is a list of the majority of services provided by Certified Auto Salvage :
- The vehicles that come in the yard are used to every last part. They are segregated into their internal and external parts.
- The internal parts of the body are pulled out and sold off as used auto parts.
- The external body of a vehicle is mostly all scrap metal, which is crushed up and sold off to factories, where it is melted and reused.
- The store also provides services to vehicles that need to be repaired or repainted.
- They have an extensive inventory of parts even from cars as old as more than 30 years or so.
Process and use of auto recycling and salvage
Almost all components of a vehicle are made up of non-renewable resources, which are bound to end someday. These are natural resources that need to be preserved, and saved by reusing.
Salvage yards like Certified Auto Salvage are a part of an industry, which helps in saving millions of tonnes of metal, oil and many other resources.
- It is important to note that depositing or selling off your vehicles is a much more environmentally friendly option than a landfill. Auto landfills are breeding grounds for toxic gas released and metal remains seeping into the water tables.
- Junkyards pull out all the reusable car parts and make sure that the rest of it is disposed of in an eco-friendly manner.
- Every year the auto recycling industry saves more than 25 million tonnes of materials from vehicles.
- They save a lot of ferrous and non-ferrous, metal and oil from getting consumed by car manufacturing factories.
Certified Auto Salvage, Santa Ana is known for their excellent customer satisfaction efforts. They have highly skilled staff members, who are efficient in dealing with all kinds of car troubles. They are also trained in the auto salvage process, of pulling out parts and scrapping them.
They have an impressive customer satisfaction rating of 4.1, from people who have visited the store.