In the state of California, you will find several salvage and wrecking yards, which are a part of an extremely important and eco-friendly industry. One such auto wrecker is Cardinal Auto Wrecking Escondido California. They are car parts and scrap metal selling business.
This particular wrecking yard business was started several years ago because they believe in the responsible disposal of auto waste. There are millions of vehicles, which are disposed of on landfills or at roadsides, which ultimately end up being big contributors towards the increasing climate change.
The Cardinal Auto Wrecking store address is at 725 Rock Springs Road, Escondido, California, 92025, United States. Interested customers can contact the store on their phone number: 760 745-8140.
They open five days a week and remain closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Their working hours for Monday to Friday are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The yard begins to get busy at 9:00 AM in the mornings.
Wrecking yards provide a multitude of auto-related services to their customers. Below is a comprehensive list of services that Cardinal Auto Wrecking store offer on a daily basis:
- Their primary service is selling used auto parts to those customers who need it for rebuilding their vehicles.
- They derive these parts by pulling the number of used cars sold to them.
- Customers looking for any auto part, in particular, can look for them on the official website of the yard, which contains a digitized inventory of all the parts. You can easily look for any parts, by entering a few details such as the year, make, and model of the part.
- Cardinal also ships out any parts which are ordered online or by calls.
- All the parts sold by them come with a warranty on their quality. Customers are free to reach out to the owners for any complaints.
- They will take all your unwanted, discarded vehicles and strip them off all the usable parts.
- The yard follows all safety precautions while dealing with car wrecks and salvage skeletons.
Parts of a car that can be salvaged
When a car is wrecked at a salvage center as the Cardinal wrecking yard, there are many parts of it that can be used and reused, such as:
- Internal car parts, such as engines, transmission, battery, alternator, radiator, brakes, steering, suspension, front axle among others.
- Accessories and parts such as, glass panes, windows, seatbelts etc.
- The external body of the vehicle is made up entirely of ferrous and non-ferrous metals such as steel, aluminum, iron etc.
- All these parts and more from several different car models are available at second-hand junkyards.
Cardinal Wrecking yard has a great set of reviews from satisfied customers; they also have an average rating of 4.0 given to them. The staff and owners are friendly people who are ready to help their customers with any kind of car trouble whatsoever.
The yard always welcomes productive feedback from customers, so they always encourage their customers to leave reviews on their website or social media pages.
Parts We Carry:
|Computer modules||Reservoir||Airbag||Driveshaft||Brake parts|
|Steering (all parts)||Sensors||Console||Fog lamps||Crankshaft|
|Door mirrors||Taillight||Ignition switch||Moldings||Engine block|
|Headlight||Door handle||Wheels||Hubcap||A/C compressor|
|Coolant part||Fuse box||Oil cooler||Sunvisor||Fender Skirt|
|Gas padel||Gas cap||Condensor||Camshaft||Fuel pump|
- All Brand Used Parts
- And More. Call Today +1-855-914-2008