The B&S Junkyard is located in the city of Selma, Alabama. It is a dealer store of used auto parts. They deal in the sale and purchase of junk vehicles, new, used and aftermarket parts. Junkyards are often called the graveyards of cars because it is where they go to die.
This Junkyard was established in 1982 in Alabama. Its current annual revenues are estimated at $633,988, from all the scrapping and sales. The B&S Junkyard employees about five employees.
All the cars that are sold to the junkyard are depolluted and their useful parts are pulled out. The remaining skeletal of the car is crushed and processed further. This whole process is important for recycling a vehicle, it also keeps millions of tonnes of steel and non-ferrous metals from entering landfills.
Location and working hours
The B&S Junkyard can be contacted through their contact number on +1+ 334-874-6629. If a person drops their car on the wayside somewhere, they can contact B&S Junkyard. As they also provide services like pickup from the curbside.
The address of their dealership is 904 Kings Bend Rd, Selma, Alabama, United States. B&S can be found on the maps, by entering their zip code 36701. They have different hours of operation on their opening days. The junkyard is closed on Sundays.
Their working hours are 8 am to 5 pm on Mondays to Fridays and 8 am to noon on Saturdays.
If anyone is unable to locate the store, they can visit the official website of the B&S Junkyard. It has a map of the location of the store.
Automotive Salvage Yards such as B&S Junkyard are auto recycling centres. They provide services for wrecked and unstable cars.
- Some decommissioned cars are crushed completely and their scrap metal is sold.
- Vehicles that are not completely totalled can be used for their parts.
- They scrape out many different kinds of metals from vehicles such as
- Cast Zinc
- All these metals are obtained from different metal sources like appliances, aluminium cars, copper electrical wire, or heavy metal cars.
- Some other important terms and services related to an auto junkyard industry are – old wastage materials, iron metals, scrap metals, wrecker sellers etc.
- The junkyard also provides shipping of car parts. Interested customers can visit the official website of the B&S Junkyard and select the parts.
- The parts have 30 days and extended warranties available. They are shipped through UPS, FedEx or Freight.
Customer Service and Ratings
B&S Junkyard has been providing services to the people of Alabama for more than four decades. They have forged good relations with their customers. Interested customers can check out the ratings and reviews on their website. They can
If the customers have any queries, they can send them on their email address at [email protected]
Parts We Carry:
|Computer modules||Reservoir||Airbag||Driveshaft||Brake parts|
|Steering (all parts)||Sensors||Console||Fog lamps||Crankshaft|
|Door mirrors||Taillight||Ignition switch||Moldings||Engine block|
|Headlight||Door handle||Wheels||Hubcap||A/C compressor|
|Coolant part||Fuse box||Oil cooler||Sunvisor||Fender Skirt|
|Gas padel||Gas cap||Condensor||Camshaft||Fuel pump|
- All Brand Used Parts
- And More. Call Today +1-855-914-2008
Some Famous Junkyards in California:-
- A-1 Budget Auto Dismantling
- Navarra Truck & Van Wreckers
- Fifth St Auto Salvage in Oxnard- El Yonke de Oxnard
- Euro Auto Recycling- BMW Mercedes Volvo Land Rover Jaguar
All Models & Years. Call Today For Parts.