Pontiac g6 Headlights was a part of a mid-sized sedan car produced by General Motors and marketed under Pontiac. The car was introduced in 2004 and was continued up till 2010. Also, a convertible variant was launched in 2007 which became a huge hit.
Major Details About the Pontiac g6 Headlights :
- EASY REPLACEMENT AND INSTALLATION
- DURABLE QUALITY
- ACCURATE FITTING
CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTY
- When we say that Pontiac G6 Headlights is DOT certified this means that there is no compromise on the quality of the headlight. It has been manufactured after following all the guidelines and standard requirements.
- Warranty is based on the manufacturer to manufacturer. Some provide 1 year, some provide more than that.
- The installation process of Pontiac G6 Headlights is quite easy. There is no need to perform complex wiring, just plug the adapter and start using it.
- The package will include a lens, 2 headlights, 2 bulbs, and 2 adapters.
- The Pontiac G6 Headlights have superior performance on road. The frame or body of the headlight is made up of strong and solid material which can bear extreme weather conditions.
- There has been a problem of fogging up of lens in other lights but not in case of these headlights because the lens is capable of bearing extreme heat emitted from the bulb so the process of condensation doesn’t happen and it doesn’t get fogged up.
- PONTIAC G6 HEADLIGHTS is brighter than other local lights available in the market. It supports both high beams and low beams.
- The brightness is enough to light up the whole road ahead and it is advised to use high beams in low visibility areas like rainy, foggy, or hilly areas and use low beams while you are driving inside the city.
- Battery consumption of these headlights is comparatively lesser than other lights. The data about consumption is not available but the saving of electrical energy enhances the overall vehicle’s performance.
- PONTIAC G6 HEADLIGHTS is a daytime running light that is capable of bearing all extreme weather conditions be it rain, snow, or fog.
- Daytime running lights as the name suggests are lights that provide adequate lighting even during the daytime. There are many places where headlights are used even during the daytime because the atmosphere is of such kind. The visibility in some areas is less so headlights are used by people during the daytime.
Also Check:- 2006 Acura TL Headlights