The ford coyote crate engine is a 5L modular engine that uses advanced features like direct and port fuel injection and high flow cylinder heads to produce 785 horsepower and 660 ft-lbs.
Highlights And Technical Details 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine Supercharged:
- ENGINE – COYOTE
- TORQUE – 660FT LBS
- CYLINDER MATERIAL – Aluminum
- PISTON AND CHAIN – FORD
- FUEL GRADE- GASOLINE
- ENGINE SPEED – 7000 RPM
- WARRANTY – DEPENDS
Specifications of 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine Supercharged:
- 785 HORSEPOWER – horsepower is the amount of power an engine produces. Power means the force applied to complete the work in a period of time.
- SUPERCHARGED – it means the air compressor used to increase the pressure of air entering into the engine.
- DIRECT FUEL INJECTION – injector delivering fuel directly into the cylinder of an engine. This results in more power and better fuel economy.
- VARIABLE CAMSHAFT TIMING – it allows improvement in engine performance, less carbon emission, and increased fuel efficiency. There is a change in how the exhaust works while optimizing the engine’s performance
- DYNAMOMETER – it continuously checks and measures the torque and rotating speed of the engine or any motor.
- COOLING SYSTEM – The airflow system of the product keeps the performance up to the mark and keeps the system cooler also, thus remaining efficient.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?
Drive belt, water pump, cooling tank, fuel injectors, coils, airflow sensor and filter, alternator, idlers, and tensioners.
The lightweight product connects the rods and pistons. It is a 5L supercharged modular engine that is based on 1960 type’s engines. These 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine Supercharged engines are more powerful and produce more torque.
You must get the installation done by a professional because it is the responsibility of the end customer to carefully install the system.
The aluminum material used in manufacturing is quite strong and solid, it is capable of handling the tasks efficiently without getting damaged and having a longer life span.
The maximum engine speed for 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine Supercharged rpm is 7000 and it uses only premium gasoline fuel. This product consumes more fuel during its operation, also it generates more heat because of the increased power generation.
It has an outside pulley diameter of 3 inch and spark plugs are also included along with the product. However, the flywheel is not included.
The warranty period for 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine Supercharged depends on the company because some companies provide a warranty in terms of duration of years while some provide in terms of distance covered.
Also Check:- Subaru Wrx Headlights