2010 MAZDA 3 is a compact-sized car introduced in the year 2003 and is continued till present. It was unveiled at the Los Angeles auto show and currently, its fourth generation is going on in the market which was introduced in the year 2019. It is a 4 door sedan class vehicle.
Highlighted Details of 2010 Mazda 3 Headlights
- EASY PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION
- DOT / SAE APPROVED
- BATTERY CONSUMPTION IS 12 VOLTS
- UV COATED LENS
- LED HEADLIGHTS
Features and Technical Details of 2010 Mazda 3 Headlights:
- The installation process of 2010 MAZDA 3 HEADLIGHTS is quite easy. The light comes preassembled so there is no need for complex wiring.
- You can just splice and join the wire of headlight with the car and you are good to go.
- Therefore you don’t need to hang around with wires, just plug the headlight adapter into the car plug and start using it.
LOOKS AND DESIGN
- The 2010 MAZDA 3 HEADLIGHTS has a fantastic design and outer look and appearance.
- Along with great visibility, the lights also come with a unique style and increased safety.
- You will see the difference yourself after applying the lights. This product is a showstopper.
- It provides a good amount of brightness at night which keeps the road lit.
BRIGHTNESS AND VISIBILITY
- The 2010 MAZDA 3 HEADLIGHTS travels a longer and wider distance on the road thus improving your vision drastically.
- It supports both high beam and low beam therefore you can switch between both.
- However, it is advised to use high beams in low visibility areas or on highways and on the other side use low beams in good visibility areas like when you are driving inside the city.
- It is a daytime running light therefore you will get adequate brightness even during the daytime.
- The color temperature is 6500 kelvin. The light performs well in all weather conditions whether mild or extreme.
- DRL is useful for people living in high altitude or shady areas where sunlight is not much effective and they need to keep their lights on even during the daytime.
- The whole headlight assembly is tough, solid, and strong. The frame is made up of heavy-duty aluminum material which stands strong amidst different weather conditions.
- The lens used is a polycarbonate lens that is UV coated.
- Also, the assembly has a one-way vent that lets the hot air pass out due to which the temperature remains cool and the lens does not get damaged.
WARRANTY AND CERTIFICATION
- The light is DOT/ SAE certified. This certifies that quality has been maintained and all the guidelines and manufacturing requirements have been followed.
- You get a lot of companies offering different periods of warranty, some offer for 1 year while some more than 1 year.
- Check all the terms and specifications before purchasing the product.
Also Check:- 2005 Mustang Headlights
There are no reviews yet.