FEATURES OF 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY HEADLIGHTS:
- 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY HEADLIGHTS is a daytime running light which means that you get adequate light even during the daytime. It is also called DRL. There are some people that need lights even during the day because they live in such areas as mountain regions or low visibility areas.
- The headlight can be called efficient for its ability to deliver superior performance. It is capable of bearing extreme climatic conditions.
- The lens does not get fogged up.
- The lens is made up of polycarbonate and is UV coated therefore it does not get damaged either due to the illumination of the bulb or any climatic conditions.
- The frame is made up of aluminum which can bear extreme climatic conditions and still does not rust.
- These lights are an upgrade over other regular lights.
- One light consumes almost 30-watt power therefore 2 lights combined will use 60-watt power from the battery.
- This figure is comparatively lesser than the other lights.
- This less consumption saves the electrical power of your car and improves the performance of your vehicle.
BRIGHTNESS AND VISIBILITY
- The 2009 Toyota Camry Headlights are brighter than other regular lights.
- If we talk about brightness it is almost 8000 lumens for high beam and 6200 lumens for low beam.
- It is advised to use high beams in low visibility areas like foggy and rainy areas or hilly areas and use low beams when you are inside the city.
- There is no need for complex wiring and cabling procedure for installing the 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY HEADLIGHTS
- The light already comes preassembled therefore the wiring part is done by the company beforehand.
- You can just plug the headlight into the car’s adapter of a headlight and you are good to go
- Also, it includes turn signals
- No need to buy and install them separately.
- Though the installation process is easy if you find it difficult you can watch the YouTube videos for installation or seek professional installation
- Included components are 2 headlights, 2 adapters, and necessary adjustments and screws.
CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTY
- The light is DOT/ SAE certified.
- This certifies that quality has been maintained and all the guidelines and manufacturing requirements have been followed.
- You get a lot of companies offering different periods of warranty, some offer for 1 year while some more than 1 year.
- Check all the terms and specifications before purchasing the product.
MAJOR DETAILS ABOUT THE HEADLIGHT:
- TYPE – LED headlight
- Color temperature: around 6200 kelvin
- Battery consumption: 60 watts for both headlights together
- Running time: 60000 hours
ADDITIONAL DETAILS ABOUT THE CAR AND HEADLIGHT:
- TOYOTA CAMRY is a 4 door sedan car introduced in 1982. It is a very close version of the Lexus car because of the similarity in design.
- The car has been evolved by the company many times, be it in terms of design, features, or exterior appearance.
- The headlight has a turbo cool fan inside which has a super cooling facility.
- It is waterproof and dustproof.
Also Read:- 2007 BMW 328I Headlights
Manero Mugel –
The part was in perfect condition, it fit the car well. Good service, price and patience. Thank you very much! Rated 10! , Recommended to friends and colleagues