Nissan Altima is a mid-sized car designed by Nissan in the year 1992. The model is continued even till the present date, however, the generations have changed with the change in features, looks, and specifications. The first batch of cars was introduced and sold in America.
MAJOR DETAILS ABOUT THE 2007 NISSAN ALTIMA HEADLIGHT:
- DOT / SAE certified product.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Polycarbonate lens and strong aluminum body.
- 30 watt 12-volt energy used by one light.
- These 2007 NISSAN ALTIMA HEADLIGHT have a considerably longer life span.
- An aluminum frame is used in the headlight which can stand strong in extreme conditions and still do not rust due to its 3 layer paint.
- The bulb has a longer operating time and life.
- The lens is made up of polycarbonate and is UV coated therefore it does not get damaged either due to the illumination of the bulb or any climatic conditions.
CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTY
- The light is DOT/ SAE certified which certifies that all manufacturing procedures have been followed and all standards have been fulfilled while the process.
- The warranty period varies from company to company. Check all the terms and specifications before purchasing the product.
- Some offer a lifetime warranty, some offer a limited period of warranty.
BRIGHTNESS AND VISIBILITY
- The 2007 NISSAN ALTIMA HEADLIGHT provides more light on the road than regular lights.
- If we talk about brightness it is almost 4000 lumens for high beam and 2200 lumen for low beam. The color temperature of light is around 6000 kelvin.
- It is advised to use a high beam in low visibility areas like foggy and rainy areas or hilly areas and use low beams when you are inside the city.
- The installation process of headlights is not that easy.
- The wiring is not done beforehand therefore it is advised to go for professional installation.
- Many tools and gadgets are required in order to fit the light and check its performance.
- You would be needed to adjoin the wires of the car and light.
- 2007 NISSAN ALTIMA HEADLIGHT is a daytime running light which means that you get adequate light even during the daytime. It is also called DRL. There are some people that need lights even during the day because they live in such areas as mountain regions or low visibility areas.
- The headlight generates less heat because of the one-way vent through which the hot air passes away and therefore the temperature remains cool therefore it causes less damage to the lens of the light.
- It is capable of bearing extreme climatic conditions. The lens does not get fogged up. We get a mixture of slight yellow light along with white light.
- These lights are way ahead of regular lights.
- One light consumes almost 30-watt power therefore 2 lights combined will use 60-watt power from the battery.
- This figure is comparatively lesser than the other lights.
- This less consumption saves the electrical power of your car and improves the performance of your vehicle.
Also Check:- 2015 Chrysler 200 Headlight