2007 BMW 328I Headlight Bulb is a colorless gas that acts as a light-emitting source. It produces a clean, pure and bright white light. For example, it is used in cameras, lamps, and headlights.
- Xenon light is better than halogen light because its light travels a wider and longer distance than regular halogen lights.
- It is safer because when there is power or battery failure the light automatically stops its operation.
- Along with brightness the visibility also increases providing a clear vision. Now because the light travels a larger distance, therefore, the vision is also drastically increased as the road ahead is lit up.
ABOUT BMW 328I HEADLIGHT:
- Included components: Each package contains 2 bulbs, 2 ballast (if included), and accessories like a harness and other adjustments. Just make sure you purchase the package which has 2 bulbs.
- There are many brands which sell only one bulb also. Always refer to the specifications and components of the package.
- The BMW 328I HEADLIGHT has a longer life span as compared to regular lights. It is quite durable. You get high-quality headlights for affordable prices.
- It is observed that many lights are fogged up due to climatic conditions or they stop functioning but not in the case of these lights because BMW 328I HEADLIGHT has a cooling system that protects the light from getting heated up.
NOTE: Always check whether the ballast is included in the package or not. If it is not included you may need to purchase a separate one or you may use the old one also. Some companies do not provide ballast.
FEATURES OF BMW 328I HEADLIGHT:
- Battery consumption
The light consumes 30% less power than the regular ones. Though the power consumption is less, light is brighter than regular ones. Also, it saves the electrical power of the vehicle which improves the vehicle’s performance.
The light has a pretty simple installation process. It comes preassembled, you just need to join the headlight wires with that of the car and you are good to go.
- Durability and compatibility
The frame of the headlight is quite strong in nature. The same applies to internal parts like tungsten, electrodes, and other parts. Warranty depends from company to company. Always check the warranty period. Some companies provide a 1-year warranty while some provide a 2-year warranty.
- Daytime running light
There might be differences in different products of different brands. At this price, you won’t find a better daytime running light. This light provides adequate lighting in the daytime as well. Also at night time this light does a very well job and lights up the whole road ahead. You will find a visible difference when you install them.
- High beam and low beam
It supports both high beam and low beam. It is advised to use high beam in fewer visibility areas and low beam while driving in the city. Also, this light is capable of surviving extreme weather conditions like rain, snow, or fog.
Also Check:- 2011 BMW X5 Xenon Headlight