Major Details About 2006 Honda Civic Headlights
- Easy to install. No complex wiring required. Plug and play.
- It supports both high beam and low beam and also it includes turn signals.
- DOT certified.
It has a one-way vent due to which the condensation process does not disturb the lens and it does not get fogged up.
There are 2 Honda Civic 2006 models- 2 doors and 4 doors. Therefore there are different headlights for both the products.
- The headlight can be called efficient for its ability to deliver superior performance.
- Generates less heat, therefore cause less damage to the lens of the light.
- It is capable of bearing extreme climatic conditions.
- The lens does not get fogged up.
- We get a mixture of slight yellow light along with white light.
- 2006 HONDA CIVIC HEADLIGHTS is a daytime running light which means that you get adequate light even during the daytime. It is also called DRL.
- There are some people that need lights even during the day because they live in such areas as mountain regions or low visibility areas.
- These lights last longer than normal lights.
- The frame is made up of aluminum which can bear extreme climatic conditions and still does not rust.
- The running time of the bulb is way more than the normal lights.
- The lens is made up of polycarbonate and is UV coated therefore it does not get damaged either due to the illumination of the bulb or any climatic conditions.
- These lights are an upgrade over other regular lights.
- One light consumes almost 50-watt power therefore 2 lights combined will use 100-watt power from the battery.
- This figure is comparatively lesser than the other lights.
- This less consumption saves the electrical power of your car and improves the performance of your vehicle.
BRIGHTNESS AND VISIBILITY
- The 2006 HONDA CIVIC HEADLIGHTS are brighter than other regular lights.
- If we talk about brightness it is almost 6000 lumens for high beam and 4200 lumens for low beam. The color temperature of light is around 8000 kelvin.
- It is advised to use high beams in low visibility areas like foggy and rainy areas or hilly areas and use low beams when you are inside the city.
- It provides more visibility on the road.
- The installation process is not so easy for this light.
- The wiring part is not preassembled and is not done beforehand by the company therefore you will be advised to go for professional installation.
- You may visit a mechanic or a local store.
CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTY
- The light is DOT/ SAE certified.
- This certifies that quality has been maintained and all the guidelines and manufacturing requirements have been followed.
- You get a lot of companies offering different periods of warranty, some offer for 1 year while some more than 1 year.
- Check all the terms and specifications before purchasing the product.
Also Read:- 2014 Mustang Headlights