FEATURES OF 2006 BMW 325I HEADLIGHTS:
- BMW is a German automobile manufacturer started in 1916 by Camillo Castiglioni.
- It deals in four-wheelers and also motorcycles. It is a public company operating worldwide.
- 2006 BMW 325I is a series of luxury sedan sports car series introduced in the year 2005.
- All the marketing is done under the name of BMW itself. BMW 3 series was the fifth generation of luxury car series continued up to 2013.
BRIGHTNESS AND VISIBILITY
- The 2006 BMW 325I HEADLIGHTS are brighter than other normal lights. It supports both low beam and high beam.
- A high beam is suggested to be used in low visibility areas like rainy or foggy areas or on highways and a low beam must be used when driving inside the city.
- It delivers a considerable amount of visibility at night time also because halogen headlights are brighter than the normal lights and increase the visibility on the road drastically.
- 2006 BMW 325I HEADLIGHTS provides a good amount of brightness even during daytime which is helpful for people living in high altitude areas and visibility is low at that point like mountains.
- It is believed to provide superior performance in every condition. It has a color temperature of 5000 kelvin and is capable of surviving all thrilling weather conditions be it rain, snow or fog.
- These lights have a nice exterior look and appearance, you will see a considerable difference after applying it.
WARRANTY AND CERTIFICATION
- The 2006 BMW 325I HEADLIGHTS is ISO certified. Warranty relies on the manufacturer. Some offer 1-year warranty while some offer more than 1 year.
- One important point to be kept in mind is that you must refer to the company’s website before purchasing this headlight to check its credibility. The company must be DOT or SAE certified.
- Energy consumption of 2006 BMW 325I HEADLIGHTS is also lesser than other lights. Though it is brighter than regular lights it still consumes less voltage than them.
- About 70 watt of total energy is used from the battery saving the electrical power and improving the performance.
- The 2006 BMW 325I HEADLIGHTS has an easy installation process. It is a plug-and-play type. You just need to join the headlight plug with car wire nothing else as the wiring is done beforehand. Also it has a precise edge-to-edge fitment.
- NOTE: Ballast may or may not be necessary to be installed along with the light. You may get the ballast along with the light but it depends on company to company. If you don’t get the ballast you may use the old one or purchase a new one.
- The 2006 BMW 325I HEADLIGHTS is waterproof and dustproof. Most headlights have a complaint of fogging up during fog or rainy season, but not with this one.
- It will last longer than regular lights and parts like frame, bulb, electrodes, and tungsten are pretty rough and tough. They supply greater performance and have a significantly longer life span.
- For example cameras, lamps and headlights. It has a UV lens that protects the light and keeps it new.
INCLUDED COMPONENTS ARE 2 HEADLIGHTS, 2 BULBS AND NECESSARY ADJUSTMENTS (BALLAST MAY BE INCLUDED)
Also Check:– 2010 Dodge Charger Headlights