Nissan Altima is a mid-sized car designed by Nissan in the year 1992. The model is continued even till the present date, however, the generations have changed with the change in features, looks, and specifications. The first batch of cars was introduced and sold in America.
Major Details About the 2005 Nissan Altima Headlight:
- DOT / SAE certified product.
- Easy installation process.
- Polycarbonate lens and strong aluminum body.
- 30 watt 12-volt energy used by one light.
FEATURES OF THE HEADLIGHT:
1.) The installation process of this 2005 NISSAN ALTIMA HEADLIGHT is pretty easy. It does not take much time to install this light.
- You can even install the light if you watch the installation videos available on the internet.
- The wiring is done beforehand by the company therefore you do not need to do complex wiring procedures just like other lights.
2.) This 2005 Nissan Altima Headlight is a DRL that is a daytime running light which means that you will get an adequate amount of visibility even during the daytime.
- There are areas where people need lights switched on during the daytime due to geographical reasons.
- They live in hilly or mountain regions so this light is perfect for them.
3.) The 2005 NISSAN ALTIMA HEADLIGHT comes with a one-year warranty, some companies are there which provide even more than one year.
- This period depends on company to company and their product’s durability.
- The companies which trust their products provide even more than a 1-year warranty.
4.) The product has been manufactured according to perfect fit and edge-to-edge precise cutting.
- The 2005 Nissan Altima Headlight can be fit in the whole third generation ranging from 2002 to 2006 models.
- Generally, there is an issue in the fitment of headlights due to a change of shape, the area for fitting the screws is not available, but not with this light.
5.) The battery consumption of these lights is pretty less than others.
- They consume around 30 watt 12-volt energy from your car battery.
- This consumption is very less than when compared to others and this saving of electrical energy on the other hand improves the performance of the car as there are many other components inside the car that run on the battery.
6.) The company manufacturing the headlight is ISO certified and the product itself is DOT / SAE certified.
- This ISO certification is a guarantee that the company is legit and is not involved in any suspicious activity.
- The DOT / SAE certification is a guarantee that the product has been manufactured after following all the guidelines and all the standard requirements have been adhered to.
7.) The light provides clear visibility on the road. The above whole road is lit up.
- It supports both high beam and low beam therefore you can shift between the two as per the requirement.
- It is suggested to use a high beam in the areas where the visibility is less, also it can be used on highways while using the low beam in the areas where there is enough visibility like in city areas.
- You can see the difference in the brightness yourself once you apply the light.
Also Check:- 2007 Nissan Altima Headlight
There are no reviews yet.