HONDA CIVIC is a series of subcompact cars manufactured in the year 1972. It is a good mid-sized car with good interior space and features. 2005 model was the eighth generation of the series with many changes in features and design.
Highlights and Major Details of 2005 Honda Civic Headlights:
- SUPPORTS BOTH HIGH BEAM AND LOW BEAM
- INCLUDE TURN SIGNALS
- ONE WAY VENT TO GET RID OF MOISTURE
- EASY TO INSTALL
- DIRECT REPLACEMENT
- SOLID AND STURDY
- TRIPLE-LAYER PAINT TO PREVENT RUSTING
- SHOWSTOPPER BECAUSE OF GREAT DESIGN AND LOOKS
Brief Description of 2005 Honda Civic Headlights:
LOOKS AND DESIGN
- 2005 HONDA CIVIC HEADLIGHTS keeps you safe and sound.
- Has a unique and aesthetic design.
- Showstopper because of great looks.
- You will notice the difference in style after applying the headlight assembly.
- Tough headlight assembly.
- The material used in manufacturing is solid and strong.
- The frame is manufactured using aluminum which is rough and tough material.
- It can survive extreme weather conditions.
- The lens is manufactured using polycarbonate material which does not let the lens get damaged.
- Also, the lens is UV coated which protects it from harmful rays of the sun and also from extreme heat illumination of the bulb.
- Most bulbs face the problem of getting damaged due to the heat of the bulb but not with this product.
- It has a one-way vent that does not moisture up the lens and keeps the temperature cool.
EASY PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION
- The 2005 HONDA CIVIC HEADLIGHTS has an easy process of installation.
- The plug adapter of light just needs to be connected with the car plug and you are good to go.
- The light comes preassembled therefore you don’t need to hang around with the wires.
- Smooth operation for maximum impact.
- It can bear even bad road conditions.
- It is a daytime running light therefore it can provide sufficient lighting even during the daytime.
- DRL is useful for people living in high altitude or shady areas as they need to keep their lights on even during the daytime.
- The light performs well in all weather conditions whether mild or extreme. The light does not get damaged due to bad situations.
WARRANTY AND CERTIFICATION
- The light comes with a 1-year warranty, though some companies might provide you a different period of warranty.
- You must go through the products and companies available to understand the terms and conditions and also the specifications of the product.
- Some brands which are pretty confident in their product provide a longer period of warranty may be of more than one year.
- These 2005 HONDA CIVIC HEADLIGHTS consume nearly 35 watts of energy therefore for both the lights the total consumption will be around 70 watts.
- This energy consumption is comparatively lesser than the other lights.
- This less consumption saves the electrical power of your car and improves the performance of your vehicle.
- 2005 HONDA CIVIC HEADLIGHTS has precise edge-to-edge cutting.
- It has been designed for perfect fitting and compatibility with your vehicle.
- The aftermarket lights are designed to perfect fitting for your vehicle therefore any company will provide you perfect fitting.
Also Check:- 2006 Chrysler 300 Headlights