DODGE RAM is a series of pickup trucks manufactured by the Stellantis group and marketed under the brand RAM. The production was started in 1980 and is continued till present date. Currently, its 5th generation is going on in the market.
Highlighted Details of 2005 DODGE RAM Headlights:
- ALUMINUM BODY AND POLYCARBONATE LENS
- DOT / SAE CERTIFIED PRODUCT
- PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED
- SUPPORTS BOTH HIGH BEAM AND LOW BEAM
- DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT
Features and Characteristics of 2005 DODGE RAM Headlights:
- 2005 DODGE RAM HEADLIGHTS has precise edge-to-edge cutting.
- It has been designed for perfect fitting and compatibility with your vehicle.
- The aftermarket lights are designed to perfect fitting for your vehicle therefore any company will provide you perfect fitting.
- First of all the 2005 DODGE RAM HEADLIGHTS supports both high beam and low beam.
- If you use a high beam the brightness is around 5000 lumens while if you use a low beam the brightness is around 3200 lumens.
- It is advised to use high beams in low visibility areas like fog, snow, or hilly parts and use low beams when you drive inside the city.
- The color temperature of light is around 6000 kelvin.
- The 2005 DODGE RAM HEADLIGHTS is DOT approved therefore you do not need to worry about the quality of the product.
- It has been manufactured according to specific guidelines and manufacturing standards as stated by the statutory body.
- Before purchasing any product from any company just ensure that the company is ISO certified and the product is DOT certified.
- The light comes with a 1-year warranty, though some companies might provide you a different period of warranty, therefore, you must go through the products and companies available to understand the terms and conditions and also the specifications of the product.
- Some brands which are pretty confident in their product provide a longer period of warranty may be of more than one year.
- The 2005 DODGE RAM HEADLIGHTS is very durable which means that the frame used in the manufacturing process is of strong material which will remain solid over its lifetime.
- Also, the lens used is an oxidized lens that will not get damaged due to any illumination or fogging up.
- Most lenses get damaged due to extreme heat released from the bulb inside and the condensation process does not happen properly but here the light has a one-way vent that lets the hot air pass out and keeps the temperature of the assembly cool.
- Most headlights have a problem of getting fogged up due to condensation in the foggy areas and also they stop working if they are not able to bear the rainy season.
- Their performance gets affected but not in the case of these headlights, you won’t find any problem using these 2005 DODGE RAM HEADLIGHTS, they will deliver efficiently.
Included components are 2 headlights, 2 adapters, and a user guide for your help.
Also Check:- G37 COUPE Headlights