CHEVY SILVERADO is a truck series manufactured by general motors and marketed under the Chevrolet brand. The production was started in 1998 and is continued till now. Currently, the fourth generation is going on in the market which was introduced in 2019.
- The frame is made up of superior OEM-grade plastic.
- Plug and play type of headlight.
- DOT/ SAE certified product.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS OF 1998 CHEVY SILVERADO HEADLIGHTS:
LOOKS AND DESIGN
- The 1998 CHEVY SILVERADO HEADLIGHTS has a superb look and appearance. It provides a good amount of brightness at night which keeps the road lit and along with that, it is a show stopper.
- You will see the difference yourself after applying the light, how it is different from the rest of the products.
- The whole headlight assembly is tough, solid, and strong.
- The frame is made up of heavy-duty aluminum material which stands strong amidst different weather conditions.
- The lens used is a polycarbonate lens that is UV coated.
- Also, the assembly has a one-way vent that lets the hot air pass out due to which the temperature remains cool and the lens does not get damaged.
- The installation process of 1998 CHEVY SILVERADO HEADLIGHTS is quite easy.
- The light comes preassembled so there is no need for complex wiring. You can just splice and join the wire of headlight with the car and you are good to go.
- The package will include a lens, 2 headlights, 2 bulbs, and 2 adapters.
- 1998 CHEVY SILVERADO HEADLIGHTS is a daytime running light which means that you get adequate light even during the daytime. It is also called DRL.
- There are some people that need lights even during the day because they live in such areas as mountain regions or low visibility areas.
- Headlights are tested for ensuring smooth performance be it in terms of heat testing moisture testing or bad road condition testing.
- Generates less heat, therefore cause less damage to the lens of the light.
- It is capable of bearing extreme climatic conditions. The lens does not get fogged up.
CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTY
- The light is DOT/ SAE certified.
- This certifies that quality has been maintained and all the guidelines and manufacturing requirements have been followed.
- You get a lot of companies offering different periods of warranty, some offer for 1 year while some more than 1 year.
- Check all the terms and specifications before purchasing the product.
- These lights provide a more of unique and aesthetic style to your vehicle.
- One light consumes almost 40-watt of power therefore 2 lights combined will use 80 watts of power from the battery.
- This figure is comparatively lesser than the other lights.
- This less consumption saves the electrical power of your car and improves the performance of your vehicle.
BRIGHTNESS AND VISIBILITY
- The 1998 CHEVY SILVERADO HEADLIGHTS are brighter than other regular lights.
- If we talk about brightness it is almost 4000 lumens for high beam and 2700 lumen for low beam. The color temperature of light is around 6500 kelvin.
- It is advised to use high beams in low visibility areas like foggy and rainy areas or hilly areas and use low beams when you are inside the city.
- It provides more visibility on the road.
Also check:- Chrysler 200 Headlight